RPuni
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I am parodically egotistical.

3 posters

Go down

Hello, I am parodically egotistical. Empty Hello, I am parodically egotistical.

Post  Xilirite Sun May 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Hey guys, it's me, Xilirite. Most of you have probably met me on Roblox in the past, but if not, I've been on RP since 08, but didn't become a regular until 09. At that point, I just roamed, joining a bunch of RPs, learning and getting better, until eventually I started making RPs.
I've forgotten the passwords to 3 past accounts, because I'm a dumb, but this current account is 3 years old.
The only thing I've actually accomplished was making The Land of Vyrivend, which reached 110+ pages in a month, before things got convoluted and I had to make a 2.0 version, which went on for about 30-50 pages, before school got so in the way that it was impossible to continue. Otherwise, it might've still been going.
Other then that, I helped found the RWG, which is one of the larger and more organized writing groups on Roblox, and I'm supposedly and amazing RPer, due to my writing style making my posts very descriptive and interesting, if other RPers are to be believed.
Xilirite
Xilirite

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am parodically egotistical. Empty Re: Hello, I am parodically egotistical.

Post  MrGiraffe Sun May 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Glad to see you X.

Yes, you are quite the RPer if you would like to confirm other claims.Razz
MrGiraffe
MrGiraffe

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am parodically egotistical. Empty Re: Hello, I am parodically egotistical.

Post  Smeargle Sun May 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Welcome to the board!
Smeargle
Smeargle
Admin

https://rpuni.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum