RPuni
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drapple (My HP love is showing >.>)

2 posters

Go down

Drapple (My HP love is showing >.>) Empty Drapple (My HP love is showing >.>)

Post  Tantivy Tue May 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Draco walked through the corridors with a green apple, headed towards the Room of Requirement. He thought deeply about needing the Vanishing Cabinet and a place to spend time alone. The Slytherin gave a smile as a door was revealed to him on the seventh floor corridor he was walking down now. He strolled in and walked among piles of junk and abandoned objects. Finally, the boy came upon the Vanishing Cabinet, a twin to the one in Knockturn Alley. Draco placed a kiss to the apple without even thinking. It's soft green was crisp and cold. He placed the apple in the cabinet and closed it. A few minutes later, he opened the Vanishing Cabinet again and smiled. There was his beloved apple, green, beautiful, and... there was a bite in it. A tear welled up in Draco's eye as he picked up the apple. He placed another kiss on the apple as he slumped to the ground. "Why," was all he could think, "would he do this?" He lifted the apple, the tear now streaking his face, and proclaimed loudly, "I love you." No one but he and the apple had heard.

So what do you guys think? I think it's my best headcannon/fanfic relating to Drapple. :3
Tantivy
Tantivy

Back to top Go down

Drapple (My HP love is showing >.>) Empty Re: Drapple (My HP love is showing >.>)

Post  Yup Tue May 15, 2012 7:06 pm

APPLE NOOOOOOO-

Crying or Very sad
Yup
Yup

Back to top Go down

Drapple (My HP love is showing >.>) Empty Re: Drapple (My HP love is showing >.>)

Post  Tantivy Wed May 16, 2012 6:58 am

I always liked Drapple because Draco's father would think Draco's a total loon... Which is why I also ship him with Luna XD But Drapple fanfics always make me sad when I write them... they always end up being sad. I think I'll write a happier headcannon later...
Tantivy
Tantivy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum