RPuni
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Element Mastery Academy (E.M.A.)

Go down

Element Mastery Academy (E.M.A.) Empty Element Mastery Academy (E.M.A.)

Post  Tantivy Wed May 16, 2012 6:03 pm

This is just sort of an over-view and main guidelines... It took me a while to write the whole thing but I think it's actually pretty good.

Welcome to the Element Mastery Academy, or E.M.A. Hello!
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Element Mastery Academy! This is a Role Playing experience for everyone to enjoy! Please read through these guidelines, trust me, you’ll want to know what’s going on!

ELEMENTS
~~~~~~~~

~Earth~
-You can use it to manipulate rocks, plants, and trees
-You are able to create small creatures out of earth, but only a couple at a time.
-You cannot handle everything at once, if you’re unsure of how much is too much, please talk to me.
-You must be around earth to manipulate it, you cannot create it out of nowhere.
-Acceptable earth manipulates include rocks, trees/plants, wood, and metal (please see training).

~Training~
-With training, you will be able to handle more earth manipulations at the same time.
-You will learn more techniques and be able to do more.
-with some training from the masters and apprentice, you will be able to sense the vibrations of the earth and learn to “see” through it.
-Special requests and training with allow you to manipulate metal (please speak to me in character). You will be able to sense the earth in it and manipulate it.
-You must have it approved by me before you can manipulate metal.
~~~~~~~
~Air~
-You can control the air currents around you.
-You will be able to perform more agile/acrobatic stunts as gravity does not affect you as much.
-Making air tangible is a skilled move and will require a bit of training from the apprentice.
-Your blasts of air can vary in pressure, however please be careful with the OP. Remember to speak to the master or apprentice if you are unsure of what is too much.
-Be creative with the air

~Training~
-Training is needed in order for your blasts of air to become stronger
-With some training from the master and apprentice, you will be able to sense the sound and light waves in the air, enhancing your hearing/motion detectability.
-You must get it approved by me and go through training with the master to be able to create huge winds such as twisters. And it takes a lot of skill.
-Master water manipulators working together with master air manipulators are able to create hurricanes or clouds. They must be approved by me.
~~~~~~~~
Fire:
-Cannot make different kinds of fire without approval and when you must make a way to put the fire out, keep it the same every time. Making your own fire takes a little more skill.
-No controlling lightening (unless it has been approved by me)
-With fire you can get burned.
-No taking the oxygen out of the air around you.
-You can make fire creatures, but get them approved and they must have a weakness.
-Going to lessons and learning more will help you become more powerful.

Training:
-You will learn how to make different kinds of fire.
-Making your own kind of fire, you have to go through a few lessons with both the Master and the Apprentice.
-Going to lessons will make your fire and yourself stronger.
-Making a ball of fire in your hand is something that we will accept, but you have to go through classes and be taught how to do so. It is something that takes time.
~~~~~~~
Water:
-After a decent amount of training you might be able to control the rain, but not make it start raining. *Needs Approval*
-You can use water from a nearby source in liquid or vapor form.
-Only a few can master using water in its solid form, taking a lot of practice and lessons with the Master/Apprentice.

Training:
-You will learn how to control water and water vapor, the more that you practice the stronger your character will be with this element.
-How to battle using water, different techniques and such.
-Making water animals/an animal needs approval and training with the Master/Apprentice. It must have weaknesses.
~~~~~~~~~
~Spirit~
-Select students will be chosen to be joined to this element.
-Enables one to sense the spirits of the living and dead around them.
-Can create small tangible balls of spirit. Will get stronger the more you train with the master.
-You can create small animal companions. Restrictions will be placed as you get stronger and start attacking with animals.

~Training~
-With some training from the apprentice or master, your blasts of spirit can get stronger.
-If you choose to train with the master as well, you will learn to summon stronger spirits to help with a fight.
-Intangibility is a skill learned with some training. Does not last very long.
-Necromancy is the ultimate skill when it comes to spirit and it involves summon multitudes of spirits and empty bodies to help. It is very hard to use and control properly.

Character Sheet:
N@me:
@ge: (Preferably 11-18 yrs.)
Physical Appearance: (Height, Weight, Skin Tone, Scars, Etc.)
Hair Style/Color: (Root Color, Length, Highlights, Streaks, Etc.)
Clothing: (Shirts, pants, shoes, accessories, etc.)
Element: (Earth, Fire, Water, Air, or Spirit)
Bio: (Optional)
Other: (Anything else?)
Tantivy
Tantivy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum