RPuni
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superhero RP Collab

4 posters

Go down

Superhero RP Collab Empty Superhero RP Collab

Post  Tornadus Fri May 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Exactly what's on the tin.

I want to make a Superhero RP. I want to make this a pretty good RP and post it in the RP section when it's complete. A basic idea here is that somehow, someway, regular people gain super powers. Now they can be either superheroes or supervillains. I want to make this an RP where real issues are taken aboard. Real emotion, like anger, grief, etc. Stuff like betrayal, redemption, and falling into villainy.

Anyone have any ideas?

Tornadus

Back to top Go down

Superhero RP Collab Empty Re: Superhero RP Collab

Post  Smeargle Fri May 04, 2012 8:37 pm

So...a thread where a group of people end up getting super powers, and this thread will try to be realistic for once unlike other powers threads, and actually uses tropes right?

I'm with you.
Smeargle
Smeargle
Admin

https://rpuni.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tornadus Sun May 06, 2012 4:54 am

First, I would like to think of origin of superpowers.

I want something that wouldn't be cliche, but my ideas are actually kind of generic.

Meteors, nuclear testing, genetic experiments, everything is essentially "been there, done that."

Tornadus

Back to top Go down

Post  Yup Sun May 06, 2012 6:45 am

In a hidden testing facility, unknown to the public, a relatively small(but quite devastating) meteor landed on the nuclear generator. Upon impact, liquidized elements kept nearby was launched everywhere.

Meh.
Yup
Yup

Back to top Go down

Post  Tornadus Sun May 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Yup wrote:In a hidden testing facility, unknown to the public, a relatively small(but quite devastating) meteor landed on the nuclear generator. Upon impact, liquidized elements kept nearby was launched everywhere.

Meh.

Yeah, that's what I mean. It's very "meh." We need to find something good.

Tornadus

Back to top Go down

Post  Yup Tue May 08, 2012 6:46 pm

I dunno, injected with specific elements?
Yup
Yup

Back to top Go down

Post  Tornadus Wed May 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Now we're getting somewhere. I guess this will have to sort of vary depending on each character, but it could be as a result of genetic testing or something. But we'll have to make it pretty unique. Or at least try to.

Tornadus

Back to top Go down

Post  Yup Thu May 10, 2012 9:44 pm

A new element, known as "aracidium" was discovered, but not released to the public because they wanted to test it's effects before revealing it. They found that it could cause sever burns, melt metal, explode, and if altered enough: float. It also could do many other things; a super element. Later testing, they transfused it into the DNA from a variety of different age groups, giving the subjects these abilities.
Yup
Yup

Back to top Go down

Post  Tantivy Sun May 13, 2012 8:15 am

Yup wrote:A new element, known as "aracidium" was discovered, but not released to the public because they wanted to test it's effects before revealing it. They found that it could cause sever burns, melt metal, explode, and if altered enough: float. It also could do many other things; a super element. Later testing, they transfused it into the DNA from a variety of different age groups, giving the subjects these abilities.

That's actually pretty good! XD
Tantivy
Tantivy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down