RPuni
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High-school Power RP Collab

3 posters

Go down

High-school Power RP Collab Empty High-school Power RP Collab

Post  KatnissEverdeen Sat May 05, 2012 9:54 am

Okay. So, I have this friend that came up with an idea, where kids go to get a good education. Every kid has a special power. At this school, the dorms are separated by gender. All the kids are treated like animals. After one year of good education, they get sent to a place where they have to fight to the death. The winner gets sent to the best collage and gets a whole bunch of stuff etc. What do you think? (If you compare this with the Hunger Games, it's not really like it at all. Is it?) Razz

KatnissEverdeen

Back to top Go down

High-school Power RP Collab Empty Re: High-school Power RP Collab

Post  Smeargle Sat May 05, 2012 9:57 am

KatnissEverdeen wrote:Okay. So, I have this friend that came up with an idea, where kids go to get a good education. Every kid has a special power. At this school, the dorms are separated by gender. All the kids are treated like animals. After one year of good education, they get sent to a place where they have to fight to the death. The winner gets sent to the best collage and gets a whole bunch of stuff etc. What do you think? (If you compare this with the Hunger Games, it's not really like it at all. Is it?) Razz

It depends if the arena owners can control the whole map. I also feel bad for the kids, being treated like animals...
Maybe there can be a plot inside it with a rebellion of the kids grow because how they are treated and how separate the males and females end up being.
Smeargle
Smeargle
Admin

https://rpuni.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KatnissEverdeen Sat May 05, 2012 10:03 am

No. Well... no. It's set up before hand. And only the headmaster can see it. Like, if a fire is started, that may be because another kid set it or the person stepped on a trap that the makers set up. Any way, everything is done before hand. And after the winner comes out, that's when they show it to the world. I forgot to add, the kids are ether orphans or juveniles.

KatnissEverdeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Smeargle Sat May 05, 2012 10:11 am

I'm saying in the power school, unless this is going to mostly be in the arena, which would kinda suck Crying or Very sad
Smeargle
Smeargle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KatnissEverdeen Sat May 05, 2012 10:15 am

Smeargle wrote:I'm saying in the power school, unless this is going to mostly be in the arena, which would kinda suck Crying or Very sad
No. In each dorm we have a Superior. Lady Superior and Sir Superior. It's kinda like a prison. The school place is apart from the arena. afro

KatnissEverdeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Smeargle Sat May 05, 2012 10:18 am

KatnissEverdeen wrote:
Smeargle wrote:I'm saying in the power school, unless this is going to mostly be in the arena, which would kinda suck Crying or Very sad
No. In each dorm we have a Superior. Lady Superior and Sir Superior. It's kinda like a prison. The school place is apart from the arena. afro

Are all the Superiors doushes? Why are the powers taken into this "prison" like area, and forced to fight? Is it because normal people fear them? Shocked
(This thread confuses me.)
Smeargle
Smeargle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KatnissEverdeen Sat May 05, 2012 10:22 am

Yes... I guess. (The Superiors are doushes.) Again. Ether they have no parents, or they're a criminal. Exclamation

KatnissEverdeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Smeargle Sat May 05, 2012 10:25 am

KatnissEverdeen wrote:Yes... I guess. (The Superiors are doushes.) Again. Ether they have no parents, or they're a criminal. Exclamation

It's sad and hard seeing poor, young orphans that just suddenly have powers in a random prison-like place. What a life.
Smeargle
Smeargle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KatnissEverdeen Sat May 05, 2012 10:27 am

Smeargle wrote:
KatnissEverdeen wrote:Yes... I guess. (The Superiors are doushes.) Again. Ether they have no parents, or they're a criminal. Exclamation

It's sad and hard seeing poor, young orphans that just suddenly have powers in a random prison-like place. What a life.

No. They have the powers before they get to the place. They just don't use them in the real world unless they are alone Suspect

KatnissEverdeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Smeargle Sat May 05, 2012 10:40 am

Smeargle wrote:It's sad and hard seeing poor, young orphans that have powers that are not able to use it unless in tough situations in a random prison-like place. What a life.

Fix
Smeargle
Smeargle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nintendo555 Sun May 06, 2012 12:05 pm

I think this is a good idea. I wouldn't say as much Hunger Games reference, but Battle Royale.
Nintendo555
Nintendo555

Back to top Go down

Post  Smeargle Sun May 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Nintendo555 wrote:I think this is a good idea. I wouldn't say as much Hunger Games reference, but Battle Royale.

what is? I don't know any movies or books or games called Battle Royal. scratch
Smeargle
Smeargle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nintendo555 Mon May 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Nintendo555
Nintendo555

Back to top Go down